Welcome to my new blog for all my newest Sims2 creations. You will have to forgive the clumsy and rather

basic layout because I know nothing about this kind of stuff and already feel way out of my depth.

Anyway, onwards to the goodies. . . .

2 Sept 2013

Anye's Abbas Dresser & SimsDivine Hayley Chair

hayley chair & abbas dresser PIC1 hayley chair & abbas dresser PIC2 hayley chair & abbas dresser PIC3
hayley chair & abbas dresser PIC4



The Hayley Chair also only has the one subset, so each of the fabrics are done with two different wood textures - a light and a dark one.


DOWNLOAD


CREDITS:  Anye & SimsDivine

3 comments:

  1. All soooo irresistible! I keep waiting for my boss to come along and say "What are you up to?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the textures of the chairs and dresser.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete