Welcome to my new blog for all my newest Sims2 creations. You will have to forgive the clumsy and rather

basic layout because I know nothing about this kind of stuff and already feel way out of my depth.

Anyway, onwards to the goodies. . . .

2 Sept 2013

Ohbehave's Ikea Nook

OB ikea nook pic1 OB ikea nook pic2 cactus OB ikea nook pic3 endtable OB ikea nook pic4 chair patterns1 OB ikea nook pic5 chair patterns2 OB ikea nook pic6 chair patterns3 OB ikea nook pic7 chair naturals



Several wood textures and many many fabric choices.


DOWNLOAD


CREDITS: Ohbehave

5 comments:

  1. So stunning recolored!! Wow!!Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks darling... I appreciate your support today. =)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Kim... it's always a bit scary knowing the person who made the meshes might see your RCs, haha, so I'm glad you like them. =)

      Delete