Welcome to my new blog for all my newest Sims2 creations. You will have to forgive the clumsy and rather

basic layout because I know nothing about this kind of stuff and already feel way out of my depth.

Anyway, onwards to the goodies. . . .

12 Dec 2013

Advent Gift - part I







I love this bench that Tinkle made so here is a set of RCs based around it.

I didn't recolour the whole set; just the bench, gift box, pillow & hanging blanket, but they all come in 4 colour schemes (natural, red, green & blue) with different options so you can mix & match.

Some of the designs/fabrics are specifically Christmas-themed but some are suitable for any time of year.













DOWNLOAD



Huge thanks go to Tinkle for her amazing mesh set.  The 4 meshes that I used are included in the download file but I recommend visiting her page HERE for the full set of goodies.

Thanks also go to MysticRain for her cushion overlay shadow which I used on the pillows and to Goat for the free-to-use wood texture that I used on the bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment