Welcome to my new blog for all my newest Sims2 creations. You will have to forgive the clumsy and rather

basic layout because I know nothing about this kind of stuff and already feel way out of my depth.

Anyway, onwards to the goodies. . . .

2 Sept 2013

salix map cabinet & jope office paintings

salix map cabinet & jope pics PIC1
salix map cabinet & jope pics PIC2 salix map cabinet & jope pics PIC3 salix map cabinet & jope pics PIC4


There are a number of RCs of the frame for the larger Jope painting that are not pictured but I can't remember what or how many because I made these ages ago.

The wood textures for the map cabinet are just variations of the original by Salix with a different label panel that I added.


 DOWNLOAD


CREDITS: Jope & Salix

1 comment:

  1. Loved the prints you chose for the painting! Love all!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete